My pet is missing, who do I call?

The West Fargo Police Department employs a Community Services Officers who assists with animal control in West Fargo. If your pet goes missing, please call the West Fargo Police Department (701-433-5500) if you can't find your pet. You may also check our the West Fargo Police Department Facebook page, where lost pets are posted.

Facebook page for found pet information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a restraining order?
2. Can we bring our group to the Police Department for a tour?
3. Why did it take so long for the police to arrive when I called them?
4. How do I get fingerprints for a job or license requirement?
5. Do you have a tip line?
6. How do I evict a tenant from a property I own?
7. My pet is missing, who do I call?
8. Can the police department be called for an unruly child?
9. What should I do if I believe someone may be using/selling drugs?
10. Are there volunteer opportunities with the West Fargo Police Department?
11. How do I know if I'm being scammed?
12. Who should I contact to start a neighborhood watch program?
13. I am interested in a ride along with an officer, who do I call?
14. What can I do if someone is harassing me?